Business Class Managed Wi-Fi Systems
With the latest standards of Wi-Fi getting faster, our Wi-Fi range decreases due to the higher frequencies required. This reduces the your Wi-Fi range and slows your connection speed the further you are away from the Router or Access Point.
The solution is to install multiple Access Points to provide more Wi-Fi zones and extend coverage throughout your property – giving your wireless devices more places to connect with the shortest possible distance.
A managed wireless system gives your property a single Wi-Fi name (SSID) that will automatically, and virtually seamlessly, switch your device to the nearest or least used Access Point as you roam the property. This provides the best possible access to the internet, emails and your network.
Multiple Wi-Fi Names (SSIDs) can be broadcasted to restrict access to your network/ internet or to shutdown during certain times, this is ideal for:
- Parents who want to give their children internet access during certain times, knowing that when its bed, dinner or reading time the Wi-Fi they connect to disappears automatically.
- Families who want to give out Wi-Fi Passwords to their visitors, staff or tradespeople that need internet access but not access to your homes devices. A Guest Wi-Fi can be provided alongside your private, secure Wi-Fi that allows simple internet access but blocks access to all devices in your home that are connected to your network/Wi-Fi. We recommend this when you have devices such as:
- CCTV systems – Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Honeywell, Lilin, Mobotix, Nest, Ring etc
- Automation control systems – AMX, Control4, Crestron, Luxone, RTI Savant etc
- Audio Visual distribution systems – AppleTV, Chromecast, Linn, Lode Audio, Sonos, Televisions etc
- Heating systems – Coolmaster, Crestron, Heatmiser, Honeywell, Nest etc
- Lighting & Shading systems – Control4, Crestron , Lutron, Mode, Philips Hue, Rako, etc
- Private information – Personal Computers, Laptops, NAS Drives and Servers
- Security Systems – Texecom Premier, Ring etc
- Residences or offices that have private and confidential information on their networks and require several layers of security to restrict access to certain information based on access privileges within an organisation. We can provide multiple Wi-Fi names (SSIDs) alongside your private and secure Master Wi-Fi whilst giving you access to everything on your network. Others are connected to different Wi-Fi names based on their level such as:
- Regular staff for who need access to the internet, emails, messages and access to restricted information on the network to enable them to perform their job.
- Management Staff for who need access to everything their regular staff has and access to more sensitive information to enable them to do their job
- Security personnel who need access to the CCTV cameras and intercom systems but not the information on the network or the devices connected to the network.
- Executives & CEOs who need access to all the information on the network as well as accessing the security system or other locations
- Cleaning staff and regular visitors can have access to the internet and emails only. All other information and devices are blocked.
- Guests, visitors and trades people can be given an onetime code that provides timed access to the internet and emails only. All other information and devices are blocked.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please click HERE