Design is defined by light and shade
Whether you want the perfect ambience in every room, one-touch control, or just an effortless way to save energy, lighting control is the simple solution providing total control over every light in the house – from across the room or across the globe. You can control lighting scenes throughout your home from a central keypad, touch screen or your smart phone – no more dashing through the house to flip switches.
Lighting control delivers convenience, flexibility, security and energy efficiency:
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Integrate with motion sensors to dim or turn off lights when a room is unoccupied or to provide hands free illumination in the dark.
- Create the ambience to suit your mood with a single touch.
- With one touch, initiate a ‘Goodnight’ scene to deactivate all interior lights (except the kids night lights) as exterior floodlighting is turned on.
- Combine lighting with curtain control and the whole house looks occupied, even when you’re away.
- Integrate with your home cinema system so the curtains close automatically as the lights dim.
Whether you have an existing lighting system that requires updating, a property to modernise, or want to integrate lighting and shading control into a new build, Simplify my Home has the expertise and experience required to ensure that your project is delivered to your satisfaction. To find out more about the lighting systems we install.